Friday 25 January 2013

Did you miss me?

Sorry not been around much but there has been a lot going on and sadly to say most of it has not been good!

For some very odd reason my button to allow me to browse my photos had magically reappeared!  How does that happen?  My hubby always says that I must have pressed a button and I know for sure I didn't.  But I am very glad to say it has now, just as magically, reappeared.

Here is the 100th birthday card picture that I wanted to post when I noticed I had a problem.

 
Another note to self - practise taking better pictures and getting them straight!.  Saying that I cannot take any credit/blame for the next picture.  This one was taken by a friend on her mobile.
 
 
As most of you know my friend Hazel and I raise money for The Meningitis Trust which is a charity very close to both our hearts, and for me especially at this moment in time.  Anyway before Christmas we spent a lot of time embroidering on to white felt with red cotton to make hanging decorative hearts.  They proved extremely popular and my friend Jacqui bought all three designs.  Now I know you can't see them very clearly but here they are forming part of Jacqui's Christmas decorations.  All in all we vwere ery pleased with them and we sold everyone we made.  Next year we will be making more, so if you want to get your order in early feel free :-).  We will also be making lots of other things to sell to raise funds so watch this space.
 
It's good to be back.  Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment