Friday 1 March 2013

Knitted Hens

Thought you might like to see some of the hens that Hazel and I have been making.  Most of these were made by Hazel but I did make quite a few.  Pat and I went over to Hazel's on Wednesday night and had a fun evening sewing on eyes, beaks and then sewing the hens together.  Then Pat came over to me on Thursday night and we sewed up another 21. 

The hens each have a Cadbury's cream egg in and Sheila has been selling these at work for £1 each for Meningitis.  BIG thanks to her.




 
I think theses ones look like a hen choir!

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Love the chooks!!! You've all been working so hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mainly Hazel but I did knit a few. We had so much fun sewing the up. See you sson x

      Delete
  2. What crazy little critters lovely.
    Come visit my blog for candy giveaway http://dawnthecrafter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete