Wednesday 3 July 2013

Robbie Williams - What an entertainer

 
What an entrance..............
 
 
Had a great night last night at Wembley with my BFF Coron.  The concert was fantastic and the atmosphere was wonderful. 
 
I had tickets to see Robbie at Knebworth all those years ago, but was not able to go as my hubby was not well and could not be left, so this was a long time coming and well worth the wait!
 
I had the afternoon off from work and Coron came to my house at about 2.15 then a quick drink and on the train to Wembley.  We had a meal at a lovely little Italian restaurant that Coron had visited on her last visit to Wembley.  It was great, not a lot to look at from outside but freshly prepared food, very good wine and all at a very reasonable cost.  We met up with one of Coron's colleagues on the train then with a couple of other people in the restaurant.  Had to give them the slip because one of the women had a face like a slapped arse!  Really some people just can't take a joke  :-).
 
Coron and I had a brilliant afternoon/evening as did the other 60 odd thousand people there.  One thing I can say for sure is that it is very difficult to find one person amongst that huge crowd!
 
That's it for now as I am cream crackered!  Thanks for reading.
 

1 comment: